Monday 8 June 2015

Grand Maa



Yes ! I Met My Grand Maa...

I am married and its difficult to take out time for my loved one's. Especially for those... with whom I spent my childhood. 

My Grand Paa... Granny... Grand Maa... And all my elder's and cousins. 
We all are at far away places... Settled.. and busy with our own life. 

This time when I went to my native place, which is a country side, I tried to spend sometime with my Grand Maa. 

I know This time when I met her, was our last meet. Because, after that she may not be able to survive and live to meet me again.

For whole time , she kept holding my hand and tears kept rolling down her cheeks.. 
Her eyes were saying that she want to say many things... but unable to speak. My hand close to her heart feeling her heart beat. 

I am never going to forget that moment.

Only thing that I want to bring into light to all my readers: 

What Ever time you share with Your Elders... try to give them some precious moments.. 
On which they can smile ... even if sitting alone later.

My Grand Maa is taking seven tablets every alternate day under doctor's observation.
After telling this to me She started crying... 

To make her smile I said:
Dear Biji (Grand Maa) Don't bother Seven Tablets...
Because We have already started taking one tablet in this age..
And with every passing year.. one tablet will increase for us too.
And by the time we will reach your age .. we will be on seven tablets too...

And could not stop her from smiling. This one smile of her , her last touch and love I will remember forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...