Friday 10 July 2015

Thanks To God!!

I Want to share, What I Listened today...
What I Gained from that Spiritual Talk.


Scene:
I Got Serious Heart Attack..
Had never thought will Get it ever!
Reason We all try to maintain ourself best Possible Fit!
But I Am not taking about fitness here!!

Almost expense was of two three Lacs. Doctor saved my life. Now Whenever I Meet or cross that doctor I say Him thanks!!

I Am Thankful to him and will always be ... as LIFE IS PRECIOUS!!

Once you are dead at no cost it can be bought back.
So Our Life is very Precious .. No money on this earth hold power to bid for it!!

So, I thank him always When ever I Pass my doctor who saved me. Gave me new life almost.

But than I realised What about that Great One ALMIGHTY?
  • Who Blessed Us With Beautiful Body!!
  • Who blessed Us with Intelligent mind!!
  • Who Blessed Us With Food to Eat!!
  • Who Blessed Us With Physical strength to Work!!
  • If I start thanking The GREAT ALMIGHTY... then list will be endless.
I am not joking its true.
One thought of God and soul can feel divine relief. A Calmness in life is all his blessing.

All Around Us
Wonderful people around is nothing but his Kindness towards us.
No one on this earth will do anything for free, For You. In Every relation expectations are there. Only relation that give's , give's and only Give's is, with Almighty. He Never ask for anything in return. All our misdeeds are forgiven if asked once for mercy from great Almighty. 

Than Why? It is difficult for us to say Thanks to that True Almighty Daily. When we are thankful to a   doctor who saved life in lieu of money.

Think Once!! Be thankful to GOD !! For What have, Priceless Life... n Everything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...