Sunday 7 July 2013

Smile.


A smile affects interactions immediately and relationships eventually. A smile can impact not only a personal relationship but also a business one. A beautiful smile definitely makes communication easier.
Among all the qualities of a good leader, a smile that exhibits warmth and confidence has no less an importance. Does the future of leadership, networking, and business rely, to an extent, to the smile of the leaders, team players, and business personnel? If you think this is a far-fetched notion, let’s, once again, emphasize the importance of smile in our lives.



Smiling is infectious

Smiling is infectious
You catch it like the flu,

When someone smiled at me today
I started smiling too,

I walked around the corner
And someone saw me grin,

When he smiled I realised
I had passed it on to him,

I thought about the smile
And then realised its worth,

A single smile like mine
Could travel round the earth,

So if you feel a smile begin
Don't leave it undetected,

Start an epidemic
And get the world infected.

Can you share! Have you ever experienced that smile is infectious? 

1 comment:

  1. I love the fact you are intact
    I love your style, charm and grace
    But most of all, my living doll
    I love the smile upon your face.......

    keep smiling everyone.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...