Friday 12 July 2013

Doha's By Baba Farid.

Doha:

Farida Main Janeya Dukh mujhko
Dukh Sabhaaye Jagg,
Kothe Chadd ke Vekheya
Ghar Ghar Eho Agg.

Meaning:
Hey Farid! I always thought that I am the only person who is suffering day to day. I am the only one who have sorrows and pain in life. But, its not like that! There are many others too, in fact whole world is engrossed in sorrows and pain. Every home have story of pain and sorrow. I raised little higher from my own worries then I realized the pain of others.

Doha:
Farida Khaak Na Nindiye
Khaakoo Jed Na Koye,
Jeevandyan Pairaan Thale

Moyaan Upar Hoye.

Meaning:
Hey Farid! Do not slander the dust. Nothing is as great as dust. While we are alive it remains beneath feet. But when one dies its above the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...