Wednesday 21 August 2013

Girl Dream

I Dream For a Husband who would more be like a son to my Mumma n Papa.. 

Every Girl wish at the time of taking her away from her family her Husband would say these words to her PAPA 

Dear Father(in Law)

I promise i will take care of your princess
now she is my Queen My Life My Everything 

I Will try my best to give her all happiness
now she is my responsibility and my first priority 

I Know she is still A Baby Doll for you..
And trust me Papa I will never hurt her feelings with any intension.. 

You've been her mentor for all of these years,
there for her always through laughter and fears... 

Because of your caring she grew up to be,
the love of my life a blessing to me.. 

I Just want to tell you one thing Papa "you are not losing a daughter.. you are Gaining a son"... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...