Thursday 28 November 2013

When Angel Motivated Me



Once I was totally blank when I was in mid of teen age.... I failed Twice and saw no hope... and felt like I am the biggest looser on this earth. I felt every one hates me... I cried hard ... I hated Myself... I requested God to Help me out... and Then came an angel!  
Angels are not always those imaginary Idols having wings and Magic wand in hand, but normal human being who suddenly come out from no where. When you are not even wondering of them. My angel was one of my distant relation cousin. Who took my tears on his finger tip!! 
And Said these are precious pearls not to be wasted like this..!! Sun was about to set at that time...!!
My angel questioned me, what you feel when you see this sunset? Full of emotions I said nothing. But he showed me something which I still remember, " To every beginning there is an End, Whether good or bad. If good days are not stable then bad days too will fade away." 

We should thank God that he choose us for all those troubles... Troubles are meant for those who are capable of facing those. God is testing when giving us some problem. Just to check what we learnt from our life and how We react? 
Remember, When we pray to God? We must thank him for blessing us with great love. Whenever we are in trouble, he is observing us he is waiting for us to ask him to help us. Single prayer from deep heart goes directly to God and we receive help immediately from God in form of angels. Keeping your eyes and mind open is the basic strategy to overcome trouble. To every problem there is solution but thing is we need to accept the problem and look around for its solution without any pre-notion. 

When we take one step towards God , God take thousand steps towards us. 
So that was Vision given to me by my angel that next time I succeeded and moved ahead in my career. Without that motivation i could not have reached any where in my life. I were drown in sea of sorrows. 

Every time I see someone motivating other I thank God for sending angel to my life that Day. And I don't shrug from motivating the one who needs. You never know when single quote of motivation bless one with success and optimism. 

When no one was there to support ..
When no one is there to support...
When no one will be there to support..
Then remember God is omnipresent and is one call away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...