Wednesday 5 February 2014

Wife' s Letter to Husband

Dear Love

Today we completed two years of our life' s journey that we started together.



I am Happy That I Met wonderful person like you in my life. Who Was always there to stand by my side whenever I needed. 

I Love the way you look at me. I love the way you hug me. Time spent with you is so precious and full of love that I can't believe that yes it was once part of my life. Its like my dream only. I am Happy That I am blessed with you.

Before meeting you ... I use to wonder why people say that love is blind. But Today I agree with everyone Yes... Love is Blind.

Love Is blind. I love you so much that whenever I see you I see person who is full of love . Person who is my Husband. Person whom I love most. I am unable to see any thing negative in your nature.... No person is perfect ... but when I say I am in love with you... I must say you are perfect to me.
I always complain that You hurt me a'lot or you are hurting me... reason I am mad in your love and can't Imagine my life or even single second of my life without you. I never dreamed of life without you.

Sometimes I think if I were suppose to live alone even after marriage than why I got married. I had answer for this. God wanted me to understand the value of Love. Now I realize How much I love You?
As time passes by, I think of you only, My every thought , My breath is with you only. More I think of you ... more I fall in love with you.. More I fall in love with you ... more I Miss You.
No Other Thing or person on this earth can make me happy or satisfied as much you do. When I love you... When I think of you I feel Our Companionship as divine. When You are with me its like God with me in my prayers.

I must say You are the best Husband on this Earth, or in this universe. I love the way you care for me . I love the way you hold my hand. Whenever I am Sad I recall that night when I was hospitalized and you were standing by my side throughout. You did not had your dinner even. You tried your level best to comfort me.
No food taste better than the one you cook. My all days and nights are with you only. 

Today I am with our daughter. Whenever I miss You I look at her and admire her features that resembles you, I think that's the reason I don't want to sleep at night... because I love to see my daughter ... as she form unseen bond with you.

Bond of love... I know you are missing her this growth phase... but I know that she will turn into perfect daughter and you will turn into perfect father.... and you will forget this phase of life. 

Today I confess... to me Love Is your synonym.. I can bear anything in love but only thing that kills me is distances. I will bear the pain of being away from you but day distances in heart will try to come ...that day will be the last of my life. Because I will not be able to bear. I trust the One who created Us.
Who Gave my hand in yours? 

Let me tell you one thing... I call my self loving daughter of God. God Might have trusted you more than himself that's why he handed over my hand to you. So I will never raise question on his choice and your love for me. 
He sent you in my life as an answer to my prayers.. I always prayed for the best Men, Angel, and the one who will live with me for rest of my life. 

For Our relation I am answerable to God. Its only God Whom I fear and love the most.. !!
You must feel jealous in that case. But one thing that is common for both of you is That I love you and you love me.

You added one wonderful relation in my life ... of Motherhood. I feel like dying for her single instance of smile.... I sit beside her to capture the best of her face expressions... that's because of you. 
I am thankful to you. For filling my life with all the Joy, Happiness, love.

To every lighter side darker phase is also there. So this phase will pass soon. I believe in you. 
Yes I am Blind in love... Your Love...

Sometime I wonder this relation of husband wife is not of Blood but still it full of feelings, care, understanding. This Relation is created by God .... When Two bodies come together to form one soul. That's why soul mates are there. This is the relation that hold power to bring new life into the World. 

After two years of journey with you If I am writing about love is only because of you. 
May God bless us and our relation with love , care , affection, togetherness ahead. 

Happy anniversary. 

Only Your's
Mad in Your love... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...